SOCIAL MEDIA & CONTENT CREATOR | BEACHSPOKE
Deliver and develop creative social, digital and printed content for a growing boutique travel company.
As a Social Media & Content Creator you will be a vital cog in our small communications hub. You will be creating and delivering both printed and digital content across different channels. From daily social media content to blog posts, website development and printed pieces, the role requires a variety of work and a chance to take Beachspoke’s presence and image to the next level.
You will also be required to assist with a range of other asks from brainstorming themes and ideas for our Editorial Calendar to arranging press trips throughout the year.
The role requires content marketing experience and a broad range of skills – but overall someone with a positive can-do attitude who has the drive and initiative to be play a key role in the rise of a small company.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create and deliver Social Media campaigns on a daily basis.
- Research and write regular blog posts about relevant topics on weekly basis.
- Develop and upkeep the website.
- Design and execute beautiful documents, brochures and printed pieces.
- Opportunities to help develop the experience and design side of the business.
- Assist in brainstorming and arranging PR trips.
- Assist with day-to-day housekeeping and organisation of the department.
We’d love to meet someone with:
- Excellent writing skills with brilliant attention to detail.
- Experience designing digital and printed content.
- Experience running Social Media campaigns and paid advertising.
- An understanding of influencer marketing.
- Grasp of SEO and keyword/topic research.
- Previous experience in Travel PR or Lifestyle/Hospitality PR is desirable.
- A vibrant positive attitude, with a proactive can-do approach!
- Experience with CMS systems such as WordPress.
- Basic – intermediate Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator skills.
- Keen interest in travel and lifestyle industry.
- Creative with a good eye for design.
- Copywriting and copy editing skills.
What’s in it for you?
- Occasional travel to our properties for work.
- West London based office in close proximity to Westfield and White City House.
- 25 days holiday.
- Competitive Salary.
Who will I report to?
You will work alongside the Head of Communications on a daily basis and the Managing Director on occasion. You will liaise with the Beachspoke Sales and Operations Manager when arranging promotions and press trips.
Where will I be working?
Shepherd’s Bush, West London
What hours will I work?
9:00am – 6:00pm
To apply please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com